International Congress - conditions of participation
Registration of participants
- Please return a completed application form to Polski Instytut Kontroli Wewnętrznej Sp. z o.o. in order to participate in the Congress.
- Only those having paid the fee of the selected package to the indicated host’s banking account will be eligible for participation in the Congress.
- A confirmation of entering to the list of participants will be mailed to the applicant within 3 days of delivering a completed application form to the host.
- Another company Staff member may substitute the participants (the Organizers should be notified thereof).
- An absent applicant who has not cancelled his/her application beforehand shall pay the in full the amount due.
- Application may be cancelled solely in writing by the seventh day preceding the Congress commencement day. In that case the participant shall not bear any cost.
- Each of the participants must hold a device with active Internet access in order to attend the Conference.
Payment and invoicing
- Please pay the amount due to the account: BNP Paribas S.A.
nr 45 1750 0009 0000 0000 1032 5323
(enter ”19 Congress participant’s name and surname” in the transfer title field).
- The Organizer will make out and mail a VAT invoice within 7 days of payment crediting the account of PIKW.
- If the number of participants is limited or if the Congress is cancelled, the Organizer shall return the amount paid within 7 days of the planned Conference date.
- Event coverage will be available at www.pikw.pl and organizer’s social media. The materials will be made available to the public solely for the purposes of documenting the event.
- For more information please call: +48 22 654 10 44 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mailing the application to attend the Conference the applicant agrees to the above terms and conditions.
- Organizer reserves the right to modify the agenda of the Conference and to cancel the Conference in technically justified cases.