XVI International Congress
Cracow,28-29 September 2017 r.
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We are honoured to invite you to the 16th International Audit, Internal Audit, Anticorruption and Fraud Prevention Congress taking place on 28th-29th September 2017 in Kraków.
With a fifteen years' tradition, the Congress remains the only event of its type in Poland. It provides an opportunity to discuss the most important changes and issues as well as obtain opinions from Polish and international experts.
The overarching objective of this cyclic, international meeting is experience sharing and collecting knowledge on problems, challenges and perspectives facing auditors, internal auditors, corporate risk management professionals, fraud prevention and investigation, governance and compliance specialists
We had a pleasure to hosts speakers and guests from Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, The Netherlands, Qatar, UAE, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, USA, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Italy.
Very high evaluation of the content and professional organisation of the Congress certainly contribute to the increasing interest - last year it gathered nearly 180 participants.
The topics of the Congress include:
- Auditing the control environment
- IT Security
- Compliance in Business - 12 simple steps
- Profit Killers in Companiesh
- The Estonia Experience and Cyber War – How to be Cyber Resilient and Detect Fraud
- The Role of Certified Internal Auditors Association in Shaping Awareness and Independence of an Auditor
*the list of topics will be updated ;
*the presentations will simultaneously interpreted into Polish or English
The PIKW Congress is for:
- Board Chairpersons and Members of the Boards
- Audit Directors
- Internal Audit Directors
- Controllers and Internal Auditors
- Fraud and Corruption Examiners
- Supervisory Boards Members
- Financial Directors
- Risk Management Directors
- Financial Controllers
- Fraud Prevention and Investigation Specialists
The organisers will provide:
- conference materials
- catering: coffee and lunches
- interpretation service
- participation in the official dinner
The participants will be eligible to:
ul. Gustawa Herlinga-Grudzińskiego 1, Kraków
Aleksandra Pawlińska - Kierownik zespołu szkoleń
tel.: (22) 620 95 40 | kom. 533 220 400 | fax (22) 620 94 36