2018 Kongres XVII
XVII International Congress, 27 - 28 September in Cracow!
Polska wersja >
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Traditionally, for more than a dozen years, in the last week of September, Cracow opens up to participants of the International Congress on Internal Control, Internal Audit, Fraud and Anti-Corruption Issues. Experts from all over the world will come to discuss the most important changes, achievements and problems of specific areas. They will talk about their own experiences, plans and challenges.
Both detection and counteracting of corruption, abuses and economic or tax fraud are not easy. Methods and "defensive mechanisms", which were effective yesterday, may not work now. The reason is that criminals are remarkably more inventive and determined. They are not deterred by severe penalties. Moreover, they are favored by the gaps and imperfections of national, communal and international law and also progressive globalization.
They can effectively cover up traces or an identity and hide or "export" fortunes to tax havens. That is why it is so important to regularly exchange experiences and knowledge about the problems, challenges and perspectives which board and supervisory board members, auditors, internal controllers, specialists dealing with corporate risk management, prevention and detection of fraud and corruption, Governance and compliance at the international level have to face every day.
We cordially invite you to participate in the 17th International Congress on Internal Control, Internal Audit, Fraud and Anti-Corruption Issues which will take place on 27-28 September, 2018, in Cracow.
Topics of this year's Congress include:
- Information security
- Personal data protection and the requirements of the GDPR
- Anti-corruption systems and tools
- Anti-fraud systems and tools
- Risk management
- Tax offences prevention with special regard to VAT carousels
* Topics will be regularly updated.
* Lectures will be simultaneously interpreted into Polish or English.
The PIKW's Congress is dedicated to:
- Board Chairpersons and Members of the Boards
- Audit Directors
- Internal Audit Directors
- Controllers and Internal Auditors
- Fraud and Corruption Examiners
- Supervisory Boards Members
- Financial Directors
- Risk Management Directors
- Financial Controllers
- Fraud Prevention and Investigation Specialists
- conference materials
- catering: coffee breaks, lunch
- interpretation service
- participation in the official banquet
Participants will be eligible to:
- 12 points of the Continuous Education Programme KLPAiKW
- 12 CPE credits granted by NASBA / PIKW Registry ID:129051
Venue of the Congress:
Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Cracow University
Gustawa Herlinga-Grudzińskiego 1, Cracow
To be confirmed.
Jakub Puławski - Marketing Specialist
tel.: +48 (22) 620 95 40 | tel. kom. +48 533 350 533 | fax +48 (22) 620 94 36
Wioleta Gołaszewska - Training Inspector
tel.: +48 (22) 654 10 44 | tel. kom. +48 533 315 538 | fax +48 (22) 620 94 36
|address||opening hours||phone number
|Mon - Fri:
08.00 - 17.00